Recycle For Store Credit
Chris Cross is committed to doing its part to save planet earth. As much as we are a consumer company, we want our customers to reduce, reuse and recycle. The objective of "Recycle For Store Credit" program is to delay or deny your old t-shirt from hitting the landfill. And this is your opportunity to reduce that trash too.
How the program works.
- Choose an old t-shirt of yours that isn't torn. We have no issues with faded ones.
- Send us your old t-shirt (or we can pick them up for a small fee)
- Once it reaches our office, we will inspect them and if found good, you will be given a Chris Cross online store credit of Rs. 100.
- Your store credit can be adjusted against your next purchase at www.ChrisCross.in
Where to send your old t-shirt.
- Please courier them to: BellOPages.com, T3, III Floor, Chona Center, Old 45/New 16, College Road, Nugamabakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu - 600 006
- Or, if you meet us at an event, you can hand them over.
How to redeem store credit.
- For every QC passed t-shirt, we will give you Rs. 100. This will be added to your online account with www.ChrisCross.in
- For every purchase of t-shirt (min. value Rs. 500), you can adjust the store credit. (You can redeem only Rs. 100 per order per t-shirt).
What happens to the old t-shirts.
- We might up-cycle them (to different products)
- We might wash them and give it to underprivileged people across Tamil Nadu
- We will whatever possible to ensure that we give another lease of life before it finally hits the landfill.